Monday 10 January 2011

I've settled on a Uniform Pattern

Crusader USA Miniatures

Don't feel bad if you mistake the uniform pattern I've chosen for my Imagi-Nation with the uniforms of Prussian Musketeers of the Mid-Eighteenth Century. Both are very similar in cut. Some might say exact. What will be different is the colour of both the coat and breeches. The facings and turnbacks may have similar colours but that would be coincidence at best! The image is from the Crusader range of Prussian Musketeers. Unfortunately, the Prussians aren't available in their boxed sets so I'll have to pick them up on a per pack basis. It's not as bad as it sounds because I'll be taking advantage of the Old Glory Miniatures Army membership. It's a great offer if you plan to purchase Old Glory or Crusader USA miniatures.

No comments: